Cognassist is looking for a talented Product Manager
Cognassist is the UK’s leading cognitive assessment and neurodiversity platform, working with over 100 of the UK’s best education providers to transform the lives on learners. 1 in 5 learners in the UK leave education with no basic qualifications. Yes, it’s a scary statistic. Whilst we’ve made significant progress to reduce barriers to education in the UK, we’re still failing 20% of our learners.
Specifically, most learning providers, whether they’re universities, colleges, adult learning or apprenticeship providers struggle with:
- Easily identifying learners with additional needs
- Supporting those learners to succeed across their educational journey
- Accessing funding to provide that support
That’s why we built Cognassist. To help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future.
We’re on a mission to make sure, no learner is left behind.
Our platform offers a scalable and accessible digital cognitive assessment, personalised learner journeys with over 500 learning strategies and state of the art neuroscience training for learning providers. This year alone we’ve assessed over 70,000 learners, grown the marketing team by 100% and picked up Global Edtech Start Up of the Year award.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team of science, product and engineering experts. The role will cover the scoping and delivery of a critical part of our service at a key time of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated and solution-oriented product missionary with a fanatical attention to detail and a proactive, “get things done” attitude.
Experience of the start-up / scale-up and SaaS ecosystem a huge advantage. The successful candidate will take ownership of the product function within a newly formed squad in a company that is rapidly scaling to meet customer demand and sales growth, and as such should be prepared to be very hands on.
• As the expert in your area be the voice of the user within the development process
• Perform user research, managing feedback, and analysing metrics to define the roadmap
• Prioritise and define product requirements for your product team to deliver against objectives and key results
• Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to ensure we achieve our product vision
• Develop a deep understanding of user needs within your area and the jobs to be done
• Co-ordinate with Science, Marketing and Customer Success to successfully implement and launch product updates
• Communicate with and to the wider business and end users for product demos, presentations and narratives
The skill set
• Advanced knowledge and 3+ years’ experience working with product methodology in Agile and Lean environments
• Demonstrable experience of shipping successful SaaS technology products to deliver true value
• Excellent ethnographic and empathy skills to drive a user focused culture
• Exceptional organisational, communication and time management skills
• Analytically driven to ensure continuous improvement and clear progress towards OKRs
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with project management software
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Development Scheme
- Dental and Optical Cash Back
- Health and Well Being Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply for this role