Identify Learner Needs with Cognitive Assessments
Use our neurodiversity support to identify learner needs at scale, personalise learner journeys and transform attainment from day one.
Our growing community includes over 150 of the UK’s best employers, universities, colleges and training providers
Helping you identify learner needs and transform outcomes
Digital Cognitive Assessments to boost learner support
Identify learner needs at scale in 30 minutes with our award-winning platform.
- Determine accurate starting points and inform a robust learner needs assessment with our digital cognitive assessment and comprehensive neurodiversity report.
- Create an inclusive and evidence-based approach to learner support with neurodiversity and different learning needs in mind.
- Address barriers to learning and achievement in a timely manner by identifying and prioritising support for disadvantaged learners.
Get to know your learners, drive greater inclusivity and help improve the quality of your provision for every learner.
Personalised & fully flexible learning support
Support learning needs from day one with a learner-centric approach.
- Create scalable support and identify learning needs across your entire cohort in our platform, with learner dashboards and monthly needs-based support strategies.
- Allow tutors to personalise the strategies and deliver relevant support alongside the learner’s curriculum with our Flexible Learning Plans feature.
- Gain peace of mind with built-in processes for evidencing and progress reviews to improve the quality of your learning support.
Help keep your learners engaged while streamlining staff workload and support delivery.
Neurodiversity training and robust reporting integration
Transform organisational success and staff confidence with the latest neurodiversity training and tech.
- Give your staff the confidence to implement outstanding learner support and tailor their approach to meet internal and external quality requirements.
- Train your team to understand neurodiversity and how to implement support that helps remove barriers to achievement.
- Integrate learning needs reporting into your processes for greater visibility of learner data and pathways with our API.
Join over 5,000 fully trained learning specialists today.
How many learners does your organisation have?
learners that will leave you without any basic qualifications.
learners have a neurodiversity that requires support.
learning needs currently identified.
*Figures estimated based on UK research
Empower your learners
Discover how Cognassist can support your learners and staff to increase outcomes in education.
Hear from our clients...
Great product. Excellent support. A no-brainer for me. A win win. A digital platform that identifies low level support needs which would not ordinarily emerge, robust strategies to fulfil those support needs, boost confidence, independence and resilience. Real value added. I would highly recommend!!
Cognassist provides tailored learning resources to suit learners needs. Tutors feel more confident that they are able to offer the right support to learners, which enables us to support more learners.
It has made a huge impact personally and in work. Learners feel empowered to adapt their ways of thinking and working to have better opportunities and increased world life balance. The system meets each persons needs.
Capita Knowledge Pool
Candidates have had increased confidence in their learning abilities and improvements in tasks, inside and outside of our apprenticeship programme. Our teams have now built up a confident approach.
Universal Learning Streams
It’s invaluable to assess learners with additional learning needs. We’re able to deliver strategies at scale. Our coaches constantly adapt learning and put in extra interventions for learners but we didn’t have a way of tracking for this in the past.
Cognassist improves all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment - students have their needs met and learn skills to support them in the world of work. Delivery teams know how best to meet individual needs.
Royal Mencap Society
Because it's easy to use, and a very good assessment report supports staff to in turn help to remove barriers to success for learners. Learners, once engaged, seem to enjoy the resources and can relate to them.
Get a neurodiversity masterclass, for FREE
Register for our Neurodiversity Masterclass and take our free ncfe endorsed programme in neurodiversity to help you unlock your learners’ potential.
If there’s one statistic every learning provider should hear, it’s this…
1 in 5 learners in the UK leave education with no basic qualifications
Yes, it’s a scary statistic.
Whilst we’ve made significant progress to reduce barriers to education in the UK, we’re still failing 20% of our learners.
Supporting learners to achieve their goals is one of the biggest challenges educators face.
This challenge is exacerbated when you’re trying to support a learner with a potentially unidentified or unrecognised neurodiversity or learning need.
Do you really understand the needs of all your learners?
It sounds like a rhetorical question.
But it’s hard to quantify.
We all want to do our best to support learners across their educational journey.
But the simple truth remains:
You can’t support needs you can’t identify and relying on self-disclosure means that learners are falling through the cracks.
A digital cognitive assessment is one of the fastest and most effective way to solve this problem.
Our platform can make the difference between learner success and failure by empowering learners and their tutors with the right support from day one.
That’s why we built Cognassist.
To help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future.
Help give every learner the best chance of success