The Quality Series:
Join us for part two of The Quality Series.
We’re delighted to bring you part 2 of The Quality Series. We’re joined by:
– Kelly Townend, Quality Manager at WYLP
– Marina Gaze, former Ofsted Deputy Director of FE and Skills
– Beej Kaczmarczyk, Chair of the Corporation of Chesterfield College Group and Chair of the Board of White Rose College of Beauty and Director at Learning Curve Group
Throughout this session, we discuss how and why you should proactively prioritise equality when building your quality provision.
You’re also available to submit questions when you watch on demand, so don’t be shy!
You can expect:
- Discussions around the Education Inspection Framework and the importance of catering for SEND learners
- Practical tips for how your organisation can prioritise equality throughout everything you do
- Audience Q&A