Watch this 25 minute video to be in with a chance of winning a day with Marina Gaze for consultancy on the EIF.*
Competition dates are 26th May – 25th June.
Top tips for RoATP success
IfATE’s Apprentice Panel Survey report makes it clear that not all learning experiences are equal. Marina Gaze draws on her years of experience as Deputy Director for FE and Skills at Ofsted to look at the top three challenges facing members of the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP).
- Meeting apprenticeship requirements
- Preparing apprentices for end-point assessment
- Monitoring progress against all aspects of apprenticeship
Marina also recommends actions to take to meet these challenges and she gives examples of best practice that she has seen over the years.
Get watching to find out more 🎥.
✨Win a free day of EIF Consultancy*
We know how tough the last year and a bit has been and how hard the whole sector has worked to keep putting learners first. So we want to lend a helping hand!
Want to win a day with Marina Gaze? It’s easy 👇
Simply watch the full top tips video (which you’ll want to do anyway, we promise) and we’ll enter you into a prize draw to win a day of consultancy on the EIF and the deep dive methodology.
What’s not to love?
Competition terms and conditions
- To enter you must have watched the full “Top tips for RoATP success” webinar – we can confirm this, you do not need to contact us.
- The competition dates are 26th May to 25th June. The winner will be announced 28th June.
- The winner will receive a free day of consultancy with Marina gaze for discussion of the deep dive methodology and the EIF.
- Date of the consultancy will be determined by the winner and Marina Gaze only and will be held online via video call.
- There is no limit on the number of entries from any one organisation.
- We, Cognassist UK Ltd, (the competition administrators) reserve the right to alter the competition timelines at any point.
*terms and conditions apply