The Outstanding Series #4: How To Be Outstanding – Panel discussion
Watch part four of The Outstanding Series now.
How to be Outstanding
Join us for a panel discussion on how to be Outstanding, best practices and processes, and answers to your burning questions.
– Simon Bozzoli, CEO and Founder LDN Apprenticeships
– David Malthouse, Managing Director, First Intuition (London)
– Ginny Bradwell, Education Director, First Intuition
– Aaron Crudge, Apprenticeship Support Executive, Multiverse
– Marina Gaze, former Deputy Director FE and Skills
Hosted by Dr. Louise Karwowski, Director of Education at Cognassist