Attract and nurture diverse talent with a neurodiversity at work platform backed by cognitive science
Supercharge your inclusion strategy with neurodiversity in mind and use evidence-based assessment, tools and training to banish the ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Our growing community includes over 150 of the UK’s best employers and education providers
Neurodiversity matters to your employees and
Times are changing – FAST.
There is huge pressure on HR leaders to attract, develop and retain staff at scale.
The cost of ineffective practices is high and excluding neurodiversity from your DE&I strategy can lead to loss of time, money and talent.
By adopting neuro-inclusive best practices your organisation can realise the benefits of every diverse mind.
With Cognassist, you can take a proactive approach to neurodiversity at work
We all think differently: it’s our motto.
You want an organisation that values and accepts every unique perspective without discrimination.
From tick-box to outside the box, our neurodiversity at work platform is designed to recognise and embed cognitive differences and diversity into your organisation’s equality, diversity and inclusion strategy.
Cognitive assessments and personalised reports
Our cognitive assessment is based on scientifically rigorous empirical models of cognition and aligns with guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the American Psychological Association. It is designed to help you drive, measure and demonstrate progressive neuro-inclusion.
- Provide employees with a quick but comprehensive 30-minute digital cognitive assessment during onboarding.
- Use cognitive data to personalise employee learning, development and training.
- Give every employee access to their personalised cognitive report, identifying individual strengths and areas of development.
Training and expert-led content at your fingertips
Upskill your workforce to inspire inclusive self-development with resources, advice, guidance and training modules, created with industry experts.
- Receive upskilling to consider neurodiversity in ED&I policy and practices.
- Offer your managers training and tools to help guide neurodiverse talent and get the best out of each employee.
- Get guidance on employer and employee legal rights and responsibilities.
Join the Cognitive Revolution
Don't just preach diversity - act.
Become a neuro-inclusive pioneer
We are looking for those who embrace innovation and want to join us in championing neurodiversity at work.
What’s in it for you?
- Take the opportunity to build and nurture an inclusive and diverse workforce with new innovative cognitive technology.
- Gain an insight into your employees that is unmatched, helping you to support each individual for increased job satisfaction.
- First access to our Knowledge Hub, with exclusive content and training on neurodiversity to empower your organisation.
Be one of the first to sign up and become a trailblazer in the future of neurodiversity at work.
Free Neurodiversity in the workplace masterclass
Our free masterclass provides greater insight into what neurodiversity at work really looks like and how you can implement better inclusive processes.
I invite you to join the movement for inclusion and diversity
1 in 7 people in the UK are neurodiverse.
All people are cognitively diverse.
Organisations who recognise the benefits of embracing cognitive differences are reaping the rewards from improved financial performance to increased employee retention.
We’ve found that one of the most significant statements amongst HR professionals is, “I know I need to do something about neurodiversity, but I don’t know what to do?”
This is where our neurodiversity at work solutions come in.
Digital cognitive assessments provide employees with the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of their own cognition by discovering how they think and work best, enabling them to thrive.
Cognassist provides organisations with comprehensive & scientifically robust diversity solutions designed to help create a truly inclusive culture where no individual gets left behind.