Cognassist is looking for a marketing executive
Cognassist is the UK’s leading cognitive assessment and neurodiversity platform, working with over 100 of the UK’s best education providers to transform the lives on learners. 1 in 5 learners in the UK leave education with no basic qualifications. Yes, it’s a scary statistic. Whilst we’ve made significant progress to reduce barriers to education in the UK, we’re still failing 20% of our learners.
Specifically, most learning providers, whether they’re universities, colleges, adult learning or apprenticeship providers struggle with:
- Easily identifying learners with additional needs
- Supporting those learners to succeed across their educational journey
- Accessing funding to provide that support
That’s why we built Cognassist. To help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future.
We’re on a mission to make sure, no learner is left behind.
Our platform offers a scalable and accessible digital cognitive assessment, personalised learner journeys with over 500 learning strategies and state of the art neuroscience training for learning providers. This year alone we’ve assessed over 70,000 learners, grown the marketing team by 100% and picked up Global Edtech Start Up of the Year award.
We’re building a team of passionate and experienced marketing professionals to help drive Cognassist’s ongoing success. We’re looking for someone keen to take on the next step in their marketing career, to grow with us as we continue to evolve our business.
You’ll join our team of product, demand, content and customer marketing professionals and play a vital role in delivering a platform that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
Working closely with our content, demand gen, customer and product marketing teams, the role will be fundamental in supporting our marketing activity day to day.
You’ll be responsible for promoting our Neurodiversity content, working with demand generation through campaigns, webinars and events to drive new business growth, partnering with customer marketing to delight our clients and helping product to drive satisfaction with our end users.
We’re looking for someone who has experience of delivering an a broad range of marketing activities and who can work cross-functionally to help us deliver on our mission of making sure no learner is left behind.
The role is home-based but with access to our London office (a hub for the Commercial Team and a ‘hybrid’ way of working).
- Plan, execute, and report on the program of marketing activities required to support our UK growth targets – which you will part own:
- Online and offline events
- Channel partnerships
- Multi-touch campaign
- Build strong working relationships with partner event organisers and channel partners to identify relevant opportunities to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to generate differentiated product content that is aligned to our mission and our demand gen strategy.
- Work with our content team to develop and produce assets which will support the demand generation strategy including whitepapers, handbooks, blog posts, social content etc.
- Support the scaling of our demand generation efforts to nurture prospects with thought leadership and the latest cognitive science content
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of campaign activities and communicate results and any plans for improvement.
- Support our growing community with moderation, discussion and support.
The skill set
We believe that no-one is ever the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go as we evolve and expand the marketing function.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Experience of delivering lead generation activities and campaigns for a B2B enterprise software solution.
- A strong passion for delivering value to customers, and a proven track record of developing campaigns that drive a measurable impact on Sales pipeline.
- The capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once — autonomous attitude (you don’t like to be micro-managed) whilst managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with an ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimise performance.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Salesforce, digital marketing solutions, marketing automation platforms and tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to create professional relationships to influence and collaborate across all levels – internally and externally.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Development Scheme
- Dental and Optical Cash Back
- Health and Well Being Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A genuinely great team of people
- Ongoing learning and development
- Home-based working with flexible London office space
Apply for this role