Account Based Marketing Lead
Cognassist is looking for an account based marketing lead
Cognassist is the UK’s leading cognitive assessment and neurodiversity platform, working with over 100 of the UK’s best education providers to transform the lives on learners. 1 in 5 learners in the UK leave education with no basic qualifications. Yes, it’s a scary statistic. Whilst we’ve made significant progress to reduce barriers to education in the UK, we’re still failing 20% of our learners.
Specifically, most learning providers, whether they’re universities, colleges, adult learning or apprenticeship providers struggle with:
- Easily identifying learners with additional needs
- Supporting those learners to succeed across their educational journey
- Accessing funding to provide that support
That’s why we built Cognassist. To help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future.
We’re on a mission to make sure, no learner is left behind.
Our platform offers a scalable and accessible digital cognitive assessment, personalised learner journeys with over 500 learning strategies and state of the art neuroscience training for learning providers. This year alone we’ve assessed over 70,000 learners, grown the marketing team by 100% and picked up Global Edtech Start Up of the Year award.
We are building a team of accomplished and experienced commercial professionals who have high standards of performance, want to succeed, be part of a rapidly growing business and help to deliver our Mission #nolearnerleftbehind. We’re looking for someone keen to take their next step in their marketing career, and to help build a world-class Commercial Team in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
Cognassist is looking for an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Lead to join our team. Our goal is to consolidate Cognassist as the ‘must have’ solution for supporting learners in education, with a primary KPI of achieving 50% penetration of tier 1 and 2 apprenticeship providers in rapid time. ABM is a key part of this, raising awareness of the issues and our solution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this individual will develop innovative and exciting strategies to help deliver this goal.
Sat at the intersection of marketing and sales the role will be fundamental in scaling our acquisition of new clients in the apprenticeship, adult education and higher education sectors.
The ABM lead will be responsible for raising our profile, penetrating and converting top tier prospects for the business. You’ll help shape our practices and technology stack to deliver a best in class ABM strategy.
This role has the potential to make a significant impact on thousands of the learners across the UK and deliver on our mission of making sure no learner is left behind.
- Get under the skin of our buyers, by identifying needs by deeply understanding our customers and their commercial drivers. Understanding how our product works to alleviates pain points and solves real problems to drive real transformation for our clients and their learners.
- Create future strategy & drive results through the creation of best-in-class ABM strategies which drives strong new business pipeline generation. We need to identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in our core markets that drives consistent revenue growth.
- Collaborate with genuine experts to build campaign concepts, custom content development, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for named accounts. Working with the Cognassist Science and Sales Teams to deliver a high performing ABM function.
The skill set
- 4+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM role or combination;
- Proven track record designing and executing innovative account-based marketing programmes;
- First-hand experience of delivering a diverse range of marketing tactics, and a strong understanding of how different marketing disciplines can come together to reach a desired outcome;
- Are empathetic and genuinely excited to learn about our customers and how they support their learners;
- A succinct and engaging writer, able to translate customer insights into easy-to-understand language;
- Previous experience of collaborating within diverse business and putting in place the frameworks to support the growth and development of pipeline;
- Passion for ed tech, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives;
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns;
- Hungry to make Cognassist the global category leader of neurodiversity and cognition;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Development Scheme
- Dental and Optical Cash Back
- Health and Well Being Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply for this role
Account Based Marketing Lead